Thursday 7 May 2015

Sunday Shawl Time

At last the yarn for my Sunday shawl has arrived so I thought it only right that I share my excitement with you. You will have to excuse the lack of sharpness on the photos, we all know that the arrival of new yarn makes your hand shake.

Our postie dropped the bag in the inner hall while I was making millionaires shortbread for our VE street party tomorrow so I washed my hands & took it into the living room .......


Then I tore it open because the packet said not to snip .....



Tipped out the organza bag .... ooooooo!!!


And finally got to admire my beautiful new yarn. Shall I show it to you like this ...


Or like this ...


I'll be starting to work this up quite quickly so that if I love it as much as I think I'm going to I can order some more before the Drops sale ends (ssshhhh, don't tell my husband).


No comments:

Post a Comment