Thursday 21 August 2014

Inspiring Colours


 
 
I have been keeping this beautiful stash of Drops Paris cotton yarn under wraps for the last couple of weeks but as the kids are back at school today it is getting it's long awaited unveiling. Not only am I inspired by the vibrant and mouth-watering colours but I bought it in the Drops sale which means I got so much more for my money, and that's always a good thing. When I ordered the yarn I had imagined that I would make bunting but then I saw an amazing mandala pattern created by Dedri at Look What I Made (www.lookwhatimade.net) which she has also provided squaring off instructions for ....  I can feel a cushion coming on!
 
I am hoping that Dedri won't mind that I have shared her photo with you here, someone so talented deserves their work to be seen and her blog has so many other wonderful free patterns that you deserve to know about it too.


Let's hope mine turns out just as pretty... we'll soon see.

No comments:

Post a Comment