Wednesday 18 June 2014

In the beginning ....


About 10 years ago, I lived on Papa Westray in Orkney, a much smaller isle than I live on now. After returning to my native Yorkshire I never lost the bug to live on a remote island so after lots of disappointments and failings and plus 2 children I am now re-living my dream.

We arrived in Shetland on Friday 13th June (what a day to start a new life!) and were reunited with hubby/dad who has already been here for 3 months whilst I sold the house south. The kids started nursery / school on Monday & I started unpacking the boxes, then stopped unpacking the boxes to sort out email, Facebook and my long awaited blog. So here it is & here we are and I hope you will follow us on our new and exciting life.



The road to school goes up & over the hill, we can see the school bus coming.
View across the voe. Next stop Bergen, Norway

1 comment:

  1. look forward to seeing and hearing about your new life in unst

    ReplyDelete