Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas Wreath - Voilà!

After hours of crocheting, felting, drying & finally assembling I have at last finished my Christmas Wreath and it takes my breath away! It is by far the most beautiful thing that I have ever made and I am stunned at what my hands have created, I hope you love it too.


 
I will definitely be felting the crocheted flowers and leaves for my wreaths from now on and as with this one I will mount them onto wicker wreaths too. Hmmm, that leaves me with quite a few polystyrene half round circles in my store ....  now let me think of a use for those ..... I wonder ....
 
I also have a little something else that I can't wait to show you but it is a pre-Christmas gift for my mum and it hasn't yet arrived so I will have to keep you in suspense just a little longer, maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment