Saturday 13 December 2014

A Wintry Walk

Just thought that I would share some photos that I took during my wintry walk this lunchtime.
 
 
Snow on the beach

 
Saxa Vord

 
Saxa Vord

 
Far end of the beach road
 
 
Frozen standing water
 
 
Snow dusted road to the Haroldswick Hall 


Shetland ponies braving the cold
 
 
Haroldswick play park
 
 
A drainage ditch that looks more like a brook today
 
 
Ethel joined me as I neared home ...
 

... and so did Peerie Man 

 
Reflection in the wet land 
 
 
The sea is as clear and cold as glacial water and looks SO inviting
 
 
ME! 
 
I hope you enjoyed our little walk around Haroldswick. I'm home now tucked up in front of the stove with a Christmas film on TV and the tree lights twinkling. Tonight R is going to his work's Christmas party on Yell and we are having a treat night, homemade pizza, Strictly Come Dancing, chocolate & if Ethel is good I might let her watch Twilight, she's a little young but is vampire crazy.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment